Sales Co-ordinator (Washington) – Permanent; Full Time; £22,500 - £26,000!
*Permanent, secure opportunity!
*Competitive employment benefits package including company pension contribution!
*Opportunity to join a leading global automotive supplier!
Role of a Sales Co-ordinator:
To manage the company’s commercial business in an effective and professional manner. Coordinate various business development activities including customer inquiries, quotation development and pricing negotiations.
Responsibilities and duties for the role will include:
- Maintain contacts and coordinate customer information within the company along with facilitating and resolving problems between the customer and various internal departments.
- Maintain and provide accurate data to determine competitiveness and profitability in order to establish pricing and develop quotations.
- Interface with various departments including product engineering, purchasing, engineering, packaging, etc. to ascertain design change information, material cost, assembly time/labour cost, tooling costs and packaging and freight costs.
- Negotiate with the customer for price, cost recovery of design changes, conditions of trade etc.
- Support in cost reduction activities.
- Gather information from the customer(s) both external and internal and communicate it to the relevant departments
- Customer price tracking and submission.
- Filing Customer Purchase Orders
- Represent the company at sales meetings
Required Skills & Experience of a Sales Co-ordinator:
- At least two years' experience in a similar role within a related environment (ideally automotive)
- HND/Degree in Business Studies is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point etc.)
- Good negotiation skills, able to consider all opportunities and options both short and long term
- Must be available to travel for customer meetings
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics, Management
- Quality - Engineering, Management
- Design - Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Sales
HND/HNC or equivalent