KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability Sectors
Job Title: Learner Engagement Officer
Location: East Midlands
Salary: up to £24,000
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Ideally have experience of working within a similar role; engaging with individuals to recruit onto training/employability programmes and engaging with businesses to secure work placements and progression opportunities.
- Ability understand the needs of vulnerable individuals and young people.
- IAG Level 3
- Must have strong stakeholder relationship/engagement experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to take initiative.
- Good IT skills and knowledge of databases
- Highly organised and able to manage own workload effectively
- Must be flexible with travel.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Carry out learner engagement activities, liaising and establishing relationships with referral agencies and stakeholders to recruit learners onto various training programmes.
- Promote the benefits of employability training and training programmes available, with a view to enrolling individuals onto suitable programmes.
- Interview and register learners.
- Complete documentation accurately, ensuring that all paperwork meets compliance standards.
- Creation and maintenance of learner and stakeholder databases.
- Attend networking events and maintain relationships with local employers to secure progression opportunities for learners.
- Support your caseload with securing work experience placements and monitor these to ensure attendance.
- Carry out risk assessments for the work place
- Work towards KPI’s and targets based on monthly starts, placement and progression.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education