Join KPMG’s rapidly growing Powered Applications, SAP team within the Connected Technology practice, supporting business development and project delivery activities across clients from multiple industries.
Powered Enterprise is KPMG’s world-class accelerated Enterprise Business Transformation approach for cloud-based solutions that uses pre-designed back-office leading practices and KPMG’s six-layer Target Operating Model. It enables clients to make better, faster decisions, resulting in a quicker implementation and a faster path to Return on Investment. This solution combines the breadth and scale of KPMG’s leading practice, capabilities and insight into a complete solution for an effective back-office.
The Powered Apps teams are communities of technology focussed professionals who work together to deliver KPMG Powered Enterprise though a standardised delivery model, which drives professional delivery to clients. The teams use their functional knowledge and experience (e.g. Finance, Supply Chain, Procurement), coupled with their expertise in the cloud applications (e.g. SAP, Ariba, Coupa) to lead and deliver client programmes, support pre-sales activities and develop improvement and extensions to Powered Enterprise.
We are seeking talented individuals with experience of SAP S/4HANA Finance and Central Finance advisory and implementation. This is a high-profile role within the team, requiring strong client delivery skills and experience whilst supporting business development opportunities to grow the practice
The successful candidate will be:
- In role as a Process Lead, leading the delivery of high-quality SAP S/4HANA advisory and delivery workstreams
- Provide specialist SAP advice and work closely with the client leads to optimise processes and maximise the benefits of SAP
- Support business development and sales initiatives including bid and proposal support with our SAP clients
- Have a functional understanding of SAP S/4HANA Finance and integration to other SAP modules; including SAP SD, MM, LE, PP.
- Advise on technical integration of the SAP application with other client and 3rd party tools/applications
- Strong documentation, reporting and presentation skills
- Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues, and synthesize large amounts of information
- Strong interpersonal, team building, organisational and motivational skills
- Strong knowledge of S/4HANA configuration and best practices with a background in Finance
- SAP system design, build and deployment experience – 2 full lifecycle implementations preferred
- Business analysis and requirements gathering abilities
- Experience producing project deliverables (business requirements, functional specs, configuration document, process flows, use cases, requirements traceability matrices etc.)
- Detailed working knowledge of how Finance processes are enabled within SAP Finance application
- Experience of facilitating a design workshop and then translating the requirements into design
- Ability to build strong client relationships based on subject matter expertise and quality of delivery
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with varying team members
- Strong functional knowledge of Finance, Controlling, Central Finance and SAP Integrations relevant to Finance.
- Self-starter attitude and ability to work well within ambiguity
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Management Consultancy