- To approve product to drawings and customers supporting documentation.
- To provide assistance and support within the business regarding product conformance.
- Operate singularly or as part of a team that makes the most effective use of inspection resource.
- To record non-confirming product in a descriptive manner to assist the Quality Assurance Engineers.
- Conduct internal audits within departments.
- Understand FAIR process to AS9102.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
Ability to use measuring equipment such as rulers, callipers, gauges or micrometers to inspect, test and measure product.
Experience of reading technical engineering drawings
Experience of working with customer drawings and supporting documentation to ensure correct manufacture and assembly of product
Experience of conducting internal departmental audits
Experience of regulatory document recording
Good working knowledge of Quality procedures.
Understanding of FAIR process to AS9102
Knowledge of aerospace manufacturing quality systems would be desirable.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other