Our client is a new resort set in the beautiful countryside of Oxfordshire. With a unique hotel and luxury hot tub lodges, this stunning location offers a Spa including hydrotherapy pool and relaxation pool with underwater beds, a fully equipped gym and golf club to name a few.
As a Spa Therapist, you will be responsible for performing a wide range of treatments including massage, facials, mani/pedi’s and other beauty treatments, as well as ensuring that the highest level of customer services is provided at all times.
On offer for you…
- Competitive basic salary
- Discounts at the group of luxury resorts across the UK
- Discounts across F&B and Spa treatments
- Employee assistance programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to a training academy programme
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
Experience and Qualifications…
- NVQ Level 3 in Beauty Therapy or equivalent
- To be confident in providing a range of treatments such as massage, facials, and beauty treatments
Reference: OXF-168 In line with the requirements of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
About Spa Elite: Multi-award winning, specialist recruitment business with over 15 years industry experience servicing the Spa, Aesthetic and Wellness sectors. Spa Elite is acting on behalf of the Client as a Recruitment Agency. Proud members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation.
Permanent, Part Time
Additional Salary Info
See job advert for all of the great benefits on offer!
- Industry Sector Travel, Leisure, Tourism
Less than 1 year