Team Administrator (Twickenham) – Permanent; Full Time; Up to £25,000!
*Permanent secure opportunity!
*Competitive employment benefits package including Early Friday finishes; 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays; company pension contribution; Private healthcare and Life Assurance!
*Opportunity to join a very dynamic, growing organisation.
Role of a Team Administrator:
- Use of Microsoft Office systems – Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Main contact on switchboard and reception – always ensure telephone cover across both UK offices.
- Order and maintain stationery supplies
- Maintain meeting rooms, including organising bookings and clearing rooms after use
- Meet and greet visitors
- Liaise with suppliers
- General office administration
- Archiving and record management
- Maintain office suppliers of tea, water, coffee, milk and fruit
- Book couriers and occasional hotels and flights
- Organise company social events with Executive Assistant
- Open, stamp and distribute post each morning
Required Skills & Experience of a Team Administrator:
- Excellent administrative skills
- A strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Articulate, and good written communication
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience within manufacturing industry would be an advantage
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics, Management
- Quality - Engineering, Management
- Design - Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing
Secondary School or equivalent