Due to an internal restructure my client is looking to recruit a Shift Manager for their site based in Lancashire
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Shift Production Manager
Salary: c£35K + benefits – this is Monday to Friday 2pm to 10pm shift
*We’re looking for a graduate calibre individual who can drive change, who thrives on responsibility and who wants to make a real difference.
*You’ll have a significant amount of high speed production management experience in FMCG or food manufacturing along with a strong track record of performance improvement on both a personal and organisational level.
*You’ll be a role model for your team, always delivering the very highest standards and working with openness, honesty and integrity. Your well-developed influencing skills will make you successful in this key role.
- To manage designated team, plant and materials in a culture of performance, review and action, open communication, employee involvement and continuous improvement in support of achieving the site plan.
- To maximise performance via measurement, monitoring & analysis of plant information including wastage, output, utilization, labour efficiency, quality, hygiene, energy and environmental impact and occupational health & safety - generating and implementing improvement plans.
- To facilitate the development of an open culture of pro-activity where people take pride & responsibility in what they do, & feel a sense of involvement & self-worth. To continuously inform and involve all relevant personnel in the exchange of information necessary to ensure alignment to current and future objectives.
- To be responsible for all people management activities, including absence management, appraisals, discipline (short of dismissal) and grievances. To determine and ensure the achievement of the skills & training requirements of the team, to fulfil current and future business needs. To lead, coach & motivate a multi-skilled team to achieve individual & departmental development. To carry out all above responsibilities and practices with the aim of producing food safely and to required internal / external specifications, within a HACCP framework.
*My client is a market leading food manufacturer that has seen impressive growth in its sector over the last few years.
*An opportunity now exists for a Shift Manager to play a key part in driving change.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref CJH/9868 to [email protected] or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Manufacturing