Monday – Friday three shift pattern
An Amazing Opportunity for a multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer to become part of a multi-million pound manufacturing business who have recently invested over two million pounds in brand new machinery. This is an exciting chapter for the company and they are looking for a driven individual who can come in and help drive the positive change.
The machinery you will be working on will be a mix of automated machinery and heavy older machinery: Conveyors, presses (20 tonne), furnaces, robots, welding machines, laser machines, punch press machines, spray robots, air tools, sub-assembly lines and assembly lines mainly. Your job will be a mix of reactive/PPM and also chance to undertake project work and progress within the company.
- At least 3 year’s experience maintaining/repairing special purpose machinery as a
- Must be able to read electrical and mechanical drawings
- PLC knowledge is advantageous but not essential
- Any experience with Robots is desirable
- A good methodical fault finder – use initiative, not afraid to ask questions
- Any Maintenance Engineer from any background willing to apply – metal processing, heavy plant, recycling etc
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities