On behalf of a small independent school based in Stockton, Hello Education are seeking to recruit a passionate and dedicated primary teacher with experience across KS1 and KS2, to start a long term placement after half October half term.
Applicants must have at least 6 months teaching experience across the Key Stages being confident planning, preparing, and delivering lessons that are in accordance with the National Curriculum.
The school are ideally looking for a teacher who can fit into the team seamlessly bringing a genuine passion for pupils’ education and a friendly outgoing personality. Classes within the school are of mixed abilities therefore understanding of SEN is essential
Applicants must have the following;
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) – NQTs may also apply
- Previous experience teaching within a UK Primary school
- Extensive knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Confident working independently and as part of a wider team
- Use own initiative
- Be reliable and dedicated to the role
- Adaptable in situations
- Enhanced DBS on the update service
In return, Hello Education can provide;
- Competitive rates of pay
- Friendly and dedicated consultants who provide round the clock support in your new and exciting role
- Connections to additional roles
Hello Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people and we take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing, referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
If you are a KS2 Teacher, who believe this is the perfect role for them, we would love to hear from you!
Apply today by sending an updated CV.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education