4 on 4 off
Days and Nights
Are you an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer?
Can you fault find PLC’s using Allen Bradley, Siemens, or Mitsubishi?
Looking to bump start your career?
We are searching for a high skilled Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer to join an award-winning company within the plastic industry who require more permanent Maintenance Engineers to join the team. On a day-to-day basis you will be required to carry out preventative maintenance dealing with heavy industrial machinery. Your main responsibilities as a Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer will be working on both mechanical and electrical breakdown when reactively needed. If you are a dedicated Engineer and answered yes to all the above questions, our opportunity will no doubt interest you.
Why work for them?
- State of the art facilities
- Provided with the training you need
- Company pension scheme
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working as a Maintenance Engineer
- Mechanical skills
- Apprenticeship trained – Desired but not essential
- NVQ3/C&G/ONC level.
- Ideally, 2 years minimum experience of Maintenance activities in a fast-moving continuous manufacturing environment i.e. Paper, Textiles, distribution etc.
- Knowledge of at least one: Siemen’s, Allen Bradley or Mitsubishi
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities