Location: Cork, Ireland (funded relocation package)
The role of the Medical Information Analyst is to support Medical Information Services in Europe.
The analyst is responsible for:
- Responding professionally to medical/pharmaceutical inquiries from Health Care Providers (HCPs), patients and other customers.
- Documenting all customer interactions in the appropriate computer system.
- Handle calls requesting product information from HCPs and other customers.
- Answer calls in a courteous, professional manner with predefined answers/resources.
- Handle of queries from patients by providing balanced, accurate and non-promotional information.
- Identify queries containing either adverse events or product quality complaints and handle these in accordance with the appropriate operating procedures.
- Accurately record all medical communication transactions into the medical information database. Documentation is to be concise, thorough, and accurate in accordance with Good Documentation Practices.
- Support the Medical Information organisation with the maintenance of the knowledge database.
- Facilitate fulfilment of customers’ requests.
- Escalate all enquiries without predefined answers according to defined processes.
- Other duties and special projects that are assigned by management (experience related).
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
- Ensure optimal customer satisfaction.
- Response to Crisis/Red Flag calls and refer to Medical Information staff until resolution.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree, diploma, medical or pharmaceutical technical assistant or equivalent in healthcare, natural sciences, pharmacy, nutritional specialists or a related discipline, or relevant equivalent business experience. Business experience such as medical sales representative will also be considered.
- Sound background of understanding national healthcare systems and organizational hierarchies.
- Native French speaker with fluency in English
- Excellent active listening skills with effective verbal skills to respond to customers with a rational and empathetic manner.
- Excellent written skills to respond to customers queries succinctly, accurately, and objectively.
- Able to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively.
- Experience of software packages such as Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
plus 5% bonus
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing