An tight-knit SEN school in Ealing is looking for a Special Needs Teacher / SEN Teacher to join their welcoming setting. As a Special Needs Teacher / SEN Teacher you will be leading the learning of pupils with SEN inclusive of multi-sensory impairment (MSI), autism (ASD), moderate learning difficulties (MLD) and social emotional mental health (SEMH) needs.
- £160-£220 per day (dependent on experience and qualifications)
- Long-term, full-time
- Can interview/trial immediately
- Great transport links and parking available
The successful Special Needs Teacher / SEN Teacher will have:
- Good SEN knowledge and experience, especially with SEN such as multi-sensory impairment (MSI), autism (ASD), moderate learning difficulties (MLD) and social emotional mental health (SEMH)
- Enjoys working collaboratively
- QTS (or equivalent) and a valid DBS
- Good references
If this sounds like you, please apply with your CV today!
COVID-19 Notice - We will not be interviewing candidates face-to-face; we will instead be interviewing via video link where possible or speaking via phone call. Vetting procedures will be carried out online.
UCM Education specialises in placing teachers and support staff in schools and nurseries throughout the UK. Due to the number of applications we receive for job posts, we cannot contact all unsuccessful applicants. We are an Equal Opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year