Based from their head office in Crewe, my client are seeking Internal Sales Executives to bolster their sales team.
Within this role, you will be responsible for maintaining and growing existing customer accounts. You will be the main point of contact for customers and will communicate effectively and regularly to build solid relationships and be their ‘go to’ person for further business.
This role is not in any sense a call centre based position, it is working within a close-knit team who all share the same goal - to provide the best possible customer service to each and every client and in turn develop these relationships into successful business opportunities.
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Be confident in outbound calling to existing customers, to generate new sales
- Finds it easy to develop relationships with clients and be confident and outgoing in their approach
- Has a passion or strong desire to work within a sales oriented role
- Is computer literate as you will be using a CRM system to effectively collect, update and use client data
- Is organised with great time-management skills
- Is positive with a can-do attitude
- Is capable of working to set targets
- Enjoys providing excellent customer service and the feeling of a 'job well done'
The salary for this role is £23k plus an achievable OTE of up to £30k, the role is working full-time Monday to Friday (8am-4pm) and there's some other excellent benefits including ongoing training and development, 25 days holidays per year (increasing with service), death in service benefit, pension scheme, service awards, and more.
Please forward your CV for immediate consideration for this position.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
OTE of £7k per year
- Industry Sector Sales
Less than 1 year
Secondary School or equivalent