Our client provides end to end customer communication solutions including e-billing, document composition, transactional mail and document management to a range of clients in financial services and utilities. Due to growth they have a unique opportunity within their client services team who will be the main point of liaison for the delivery of a range of client’s communication needs.
Due to growth they are looking to add a business analyst to the team
To understand the needs of clients and technology stakeholders and define the changes required to deliver solutions that address these needs.
You will work as part of a product-focused, cross-functional delivery team where you will build open and trusted relationships with your team and stakeholders.
You will also facilitate structured workshops with stakeholders and end users to identify and prioritise requirements. Working within a team using a variety of analysis and modelling techniques to elaborate requirements, you will play an important role in producing and presenting high quality communications, presentations and visualisations. You will also get involved understanding our technology solution capabilities, in demonstrating our software and acquire direct feedback from product stakeholders.
In addition, you will contribute to the Analyst community, embrace change and share knowledge with a network of stakeholders.
- Proven ability to successfully gather requirements and get results with some guidance.
- Experience working in a transactional mail, document composition, e-billing or multi-channel customer communications environment
- Experience liaising with stakeholders to elicit requirements, use of system design concepts, propose solutions and translate these for other members of the development team.
- Proven ability to collect and analyse data and present results in accessible formats.
- Experience of Agile software development, team-oriented and collaborative environment, encouraging the adoption and continuous improvement of practices.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients.
- Experience working with 3rd Party products, vendors and implementation partners.
- A degree in Computing, Business, Information Systems or equivalent is desirable.
- Certification as a Business Analyst practitioner or equivalent is desirable.
- Organised, good planning skills, some project management experience is desirable
- Collaborates and communicates well, is a good facilitator, builds great working relationships, influences others, challenges effectively and responds well to challenge from others, shares information and ideas with others, has good listening skills.
- Has a strong work ethic and is able to deal with sometimes conflicting priorities?
- Able to give advice, mentor and pass on knowledge.
- Curious continuous learner – investigates, interprets and grasps new concepts.
- Self-motivated and can use own initiative to recommend innovative solutions.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
+ 5% bonus, 10% pension and excellent benefits
- Industry Sector Other