KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills & Employability sectors.
Job Title: Lead Assessor - Health and Social Care
Location: Home/Field based – candidates must be flexible with travel across the North West
Package: £25,000 - £29,000 (OTE between £31,000 - £35,000)
Type: Full time, Permanent
Are you a qualified and experienced Assessor, looking for that next progression to the role of an IQA/Verifier?
This might be the role for you!
- This exciting role is role is split into two key areas; drawing on your experience as an Assessor you will be responsible for delivering Health and Social Care Apprenticeships to a reduced caseload via a blended learning approach; In addition you will be working with a team of Assessors to coach, observe, support and drive quality improvement across the team.
- Drive and promote continuous quality improvement and work closely with the quality team to develop key areas of improvement.
- Work closely with the Operations and Quality Manager to develop high quality schemes of work and learner resources for new and existing qualifications.
- Keep abreast of changes within the sector and act as the key point of contact for your team to communicate these changes.
- Work alongside the quality team and assist with observations, learner interviews and portfolio sampling.
- Take part in Assessor onboarding and training during the induction process
- Conduct learner and employer reviews.
- Must hold a recognised Assessors Award (D32/D33, A1, TAQA L3, CAVA).
- Experience of delivering full Apprenticeships in Health and Social Care at Level 5 (New Standards).
- Must hold solid, occupational competency within Health and Social Care as a Registered Manager.
- Understanding of the basic principles of quality improvement.
- Experience of mentoring / developing others
- Full, clean, UK driving licence and access to own vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education