Electrically biased Maintenance Engineer
£40,000 going up to £45,000 after probation
4on/4off Days & Nights
My client have been successfully manufacturing for years. Boasting one of the best reputations for hiring maintenance engineers and keeping hold of them. They are constantly innovating and bringing new ideas to the market, this has enabled them to grow from strength to strength and are currently expanding due to a full order book. They are looking for an electrically biased maintenance engineer to work a 4on/4off and be part of a successful manufacturer.
- Great basic salary + overtime
- Brilliant staff retention
- Informal and formal training opportunities
- Progression into more senior roles down the line
- Qualified to level 3 (NVQ/C&G) or Apprenticeship served in an electrical discipline
- least 5 year’s experience maintaining/repairing special purpose machinery as an electrically biased maintenance engineer
- Good electrical experience – 3-phase, inverter drives, circuits, AC/DC, contactors, sensors, relays, 415 volt etc.
- PLC knowledge is desirable
- Any maintenance engineer from manufacturing or ex-forces welcome to apply – FMCG, Food, plastic, packaging, Pharmaceutical, foundry, brick, distribution, automotive, metals etc
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities