Location – Nottinghamshire
Salary – circa 50k - £60k incl. Benefits package.
Looking for Production/Operations talent to both maintain on site standards and develop the site engagement with a view to be site lead.
- Contribute to the Company business plan by maximising the efficiency and performance of the people and equipment within the production function.
- Lead by example, with self-motivation, to develop and drive Key Performance Targets.
- Develop and support the on-site CI initiatives.
- Coach, develop, recruit and train new members within production.
- Take responsibility for all health and safety, hygiene, and quality matters on shift.
- You will need to have a proven track record of delivering results against the KPIS and on-site targets.
- You will need to be trained in six sigma preferably with a black belt. Alongside examples of CI techniques and tools you’ve used previously.
- Ideally you will be degree educated and have a working knowledge of ingredients and commodities.
- Ideally you will be hands on and be somebody who leads by example.
- Need to have high energy and high passion to succeed in this role.
- Health and Safety qualifications and an understanding of policies are highly preferred. Including IOSH and Food Safety.
- The site and the group overall are very well invested supplying some of the biggest names in the industry.
- Part of a huge portfolio of businesses who supply products nationally and internationally to a wide array of customers.
If you want to know more about this opportunity call Hannah on 07450406505 or email your CV direct too [email protected] with reference HM9966
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Manufacturing