Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £42,000 + Bonuses
Are you looking for a company to invest in you?
Have you got experience working within an automated environment?
We are a fast-moving automated distribution centre who are continuing to grow, our revenue in the past 10 years has shown a consistent upward trend and through very difficult times we continued to grow. We are looking for an enthusiastic, training-driven Engineer to join our busy team. You will be supported by our Engineering department which will allow you to grow both personally and professionally. We value progression and will give you the stepping stones needed to progress further within the company.
We are looking for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bias) to take on this fantastic opportunity to join our forward-thinking company. We are looking for someone who is Apprentice trained, has working knowledge of PLC control systems and has gained their 17th Edition. You will need to have experience working within a fast paced automated environment and be adaptable to different situations.
- Perform both Electrical and Mechanical breakdowns
- Carrying out daily, weekly and monthly PPM’s
- Demonstrate specialist equipment knowledge, in order to facilitate breakdown rectification
- Work as part of the Engineering team in order to perform best practice
- Ensure hygiene standards are adhered to
- Provide recommendations to the team to ensure the equipment is working to full capacity
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- 30% Employee discount
- Overtime paid at x1.5
- Private Healthcare
- Life Insurance
- 4% Pension
If you think this role is for you then click ‘APPLY’
If you’re interested in this Maintenance Engineer position or any other Maintenance Engineer roles across North Yorkshire, please get in touch with Courtney Vaulter at Stirling Warrington Recruitment on 07961499319.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities