Job Title: Account Manager
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
We are working with a fast growing and ambitious marketing and technology company. We are looking for an Account Manager to help manage and grow the accounts of our B2B clients, which plays a crucial role in the company’s overall growth. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, hungry individual to gain hands-on responsibility and progress their career.
Duties will include:
- Meeting prospective clients.
- Onboarding new clients.
- Coordinating key projects internally and externally while observing deadlines.
- Dealing with partner account queries.
- Proactively developing client relationships, helping to shape the strategy of our B2B clients.
- Reporting on client performance internally and externally, with the aim of providing insightful recommendations to drive continuous growth.
Key Requirements & Skills:
- A proven track record of working with clients, building rapport, and managing their needs and expectations.
- A positive attitude and enthusiastic mindset.
- A hands-on approach to problem solving.
- A good understanding of data analysis
- High levels of proficiency in Excel and Word
- Excellent organisation skills
The ideal candidate will be:
- Hungry to progress, grow and develop.
- A genuine team player, who is comfortable working alone when required.
- Able to manage multiple projects at once & react quickly when needed.
- An eagle eye when it comes to detail/error spotting.
- Flexible & willing to work outside of “normal” hours when required.
- An excellent communicator (on emails, call and in person) with excellent interpersonal skills.
- A keen problem solver
This is a brilliant opportunity to develop your career & work in a fast-paced, fun and growing company where every employee has an important part to play in helping reach company goals.
To apply for this position please send your CV to [email protected]
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of The Recruitment Geeks who are operating as a recruitment agency
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Marketing, Advertising, PR