Job Title: Project Engineer/Coordinator (Fully Remote)
Our client is a world leader in the design and manufacture of ventilation products supplying products to over 20 countries.
Salary of a Project Engineer/Coordinator
Job Description of a Project Engineer/Coordinator
- Provision of all engineering and technical input and support in the development of new product and enhancement of existing products.
- Research and development of world class standards.
- Management of project plans and scheduling, including internal and external stakeholder and supplier input and reporting.
- Management and direction of the multi-disciplinary project team assigned.
- Continually working with all stakeholder groups to improve quality, timeliness and costs.
- Management of budget and costs, including all project cost forecasting and reporting.
- Reviewing all engineering tasks and schedules for continuous quality and cost improvement.
Skills & experience of a Project Engineer/Coordinator
- Graduate in Engineering related degree.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience leading engineering projects in manufacturing environments.
- Knowledge and experience of project management software and tools.
- Successful track record leading multi-disciplinary project teams.
- Capable of co-ordinating multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience of automotive R&D projects is desirable.
Why Should You Apply?
- Opportunity to work in a growing business in a remote role.
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics
- Quality - Engineering, Management
- Design - Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
- HR & Finance
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing