A very rare opportunity for a career driven, articulate candidate with Lettings experience to join one of Warringtons best independent brands as a Lettings Consultant.
My clients have one of the best reputations in the area, derived from years of exceptional customer service and are looking for a well spoken, diligent candidate to join their close knit team.
The Lettings Consultant will have had previous experience working within an office environment, ideally within a similar property related role. You must have experience in using Microsoft office packages.
This role will include all aspects of Lettings negotiation including, building relationships by liaising with potential landlords and tenants. You will be pro-active in self-promotion and marketing and provide excellent customer service. The aim is to create a referral business and maintain clients-for-life business.
Lettings Consultant – Experience Needed
- Previous lettings experience is essential
- You will be a strong communicator with excellent inter-personal skills
- You will have solid IT skills and be technology savvy
- Negotiation skills are key and you will be well-spoken and well-presented
- You will be target driven and ambitious
- Excellent organisation skills and punctuality are paramount
Lettings Consultant – Benefits
- £22,700 - £23,800 Basic Salary plus commission
- Several paid for social events throughout the year
- Fully expensed company lunches every Friday
- Pension & Childcare Vouchers Scheme
This is a great opportunity for a passionate Lettings Negotiator eager to take the next step in their career.
Magnus James is a specialist recruiter for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
+ Excellent Benefits
- Industry Sector Property