*LOCATION: LONGFORD, IRELAND*
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
- Conversion of global demand plan into production plan focusing on delivering high quality, safe and effective product to our end customers.
- Ensure site and area key performance indicators are met through effective management of ERP system (SAP) and products of responsibility.
- Work closely with internal and external suppliers & customers in a dynamic environment to drive operational excellence, financial performance and continuous improvement.
- Conduct scenario planning and develop recommendations for contingency plans for potential changes and risks to the supply network.
- Conduct business in an ethically sound manner that will protect human health, safety and the environment by complying with all applicable EHS laws, as well at the company's technical standards.
- Stakeholder & Key Decision maker for products of responsibility
- Provide planning leadership and direction to respective areas for products of responsibility to meet supply commitments.
- Agree production plan and ensure flow of material through the site, ensuring product availability per agreed commercial requirements.
- Effective management of inventory and all inputs on SAP ERP system
- Support all product initiatives, R&D and product changes for products under your control
- Works independently as part of the planning team
EDUCATION & COMPETENCIES:
- A relevant qualification, preferably a degree and/ or APICs or IIPMM qualification as this qualification provides a good foundation for this job function.
- Experience in a similar role in a manufacturing environment (preference regulated environment)
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing