Hello Education are seeking to recruit a dedicated and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to work in a large primary school based in Middlesbrough. As part of the role, the successful applicant will be working alongside the class teacher, to ensure that pupils remain on task and are given support where needed.
Applicants will be asked to work independently with small groups and may also be required to work on a 1-2-1 basis if a child needs dedicated support. Experience supporting SEN pupils would be an advantage however not essential.
Successful applicants will have the following;
- Level 2 or above Teaching Assistant qualification
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Minimum 6 months experience within a UK primary school
- Amazing communication skills with pupils aged 3-11 years old
- Be reliable and dedicated to the role
- Use own initiative when working independently as well as being able to work within a wider team
- Enhanced DBS on the Update Service (willing to obtain)
In return, Hello Education can offer;
- Competitive rates of pay
- Friendly and dedicated consultants who provide round the clock support in your new role
- Connections to additional roles
Hello Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people and we take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing, referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
If you are a Teaching Assistant, who believe this is the perfect role for them, we would love to hear from you!
Apply today by sending an updated CV.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education