An excellent opportunity has become available for an Estate Agent Valuer looking for a step up to join this independent Estate Agent in Swindon. This brand has a thriving sales and lettings business and is looking for a proven, results orientated Estate Agent Valuer to assist with driving the sales department to the next level.
The successful Estate Agent Valuer will have experience as an Estate Agent Valuer ideally within the local market, have in depth local knowledge and experience of how the local market is performing.
The Estate Agent Valuer will be a pivotal appointment and as such a natural drive, tenacity and go getter attitude is needed.
Within this role the Estate Agent Valuer will be responsible for generating innovative ways to drive business and increase market share. Responsibilities will include, canvassing, generating appointments, conducting market appraisals and listing new properties.
Estate Agent Valuer – Experience Needed
- Previous Estate Agent Valuer experience is essential with a proven track record
- A drive to work hard and be dedicated
- Negotiation skills and a natural sales ability is key
- The ability to naturally make quick bonds and develop a rapport is essential
- You will be hungry to learn and continually push yourself
- You will be target driven and ambitious
- You will have excellent organisational skills and punctuality is of upmost importance
Estate Agent Valuer – Benefits
- A lucrative salary and uncapped commission structure
- Parking on site
- Company pension scheme
- Car allowance provided & mileage paid
This is a great opportunity for a passionate Estate Agent Valuer eager to join a market leading brand.
Magnus James is a specialist recruiter for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
In order to discuss this vacancy and all other vacancies that we have in the property sector, please contact Magnus James on 01285 861896
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Property
'A' level/Higher or equivalent