A rare opportunity has become available for a New Business Manager looking for a change of direction and join this independent leading Estate Agent in Swindon. This well respected brand has a thriving sales business and is looking for a proven, results orientated New Business Manager to assist with driving them to the next level.
The successful New Business Manager will have experience as an Estate Agent Valuer or similar within estate agency, have in depth local knowledge and experience of how the local market is performing.
The New Business Manager will be a pivotal appointment and as such a natural drive, tenacity and go getter attitude is needed. The role will involve a degree of travel thus clean driving licence and car will be needed.
Within this role the New Business Manager will be responsible for generating innovative ways to drive business and increase the company's market share across the UK. Responsibilities will include B2B sales, undertaking telephone and face-to-face appointments with other agents nationally, promoting the business and user advantages and oversee client relationships.
New Business Manager – Experience Needed
- Previous Estate Agent Valuer or similar experience is essential
- Previous experience in B2B sales
- Negotiation skills and a natural sales ability is key
- The ability to naturally make quick bonds and develop a rapport is essential
- You will have a hunger to learn and be ambitious
- You will have a reputation for delivering outstanding customer service
- You will have excellent organisational skills and punctuality is of upmost importance
New Business Manager – Benefits
- Generous basic salary
- Uncapped commission
- Company pension scheme
- Car allowance and business mileage paid
This is a great opportunity for a passionate New Business Manager eager to join a market leading brand.
Magnus James is a specialist recruiter for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
In order to discuss this vacancy and all other vacancies that we have in the property sector, please contact Magnus James on 01285 861896
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Property
'A' level/Higher or equivalent