Maintenance Planner: Up to £28,000!
- Permanent, secure role
- Outstanding opportunity to join a fantastic company!
Hartlepool, County Durham
My client is a global packaging manufacturer in a sustained period of growth. With a very steady order book full of exciting new projects, they are looking to extend their team.
Salary of a Maintenance Planner
Up to £28,000 depending on experience.
Job Responsibilities of a Maintenance Planner
The Maintenance Planner’s primary role is to ensure that preventative maintenance schedules for all machines/buildings and equipment are suitably developed, planned and completed.
- To maintain Maximo system & ensure its correct use
- To support the Engineering Manager with control of the repairs and maintenance budget
- To ensure all planned maintenance is documented and completed fully, which will include statutory inspections and OEM servicing
- To support the Engineering Manager with the control of contractor monitoring and induction when necessary
- To comply with any reasonable request that is within your capabilities providing it is safe.
Skills & experience of a Maintenance Planner
- Experience in a similar role within a manufacturing environment
- Strong administrative skills
- CDM experience advantageous
- Experience with documenting planned maintenance
Why Should You Apply?
- Outstanding opportunity to join a fantastic company
- Excellent company benefits package
- Permanent secure role
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Leadership and Executive Level Appointments
- Engineering - Production, Process, Project
- Technical – Electronic, Software, System, Automation
- Design - Mechanical, Electrical, Draughtsperson, Manager
- QHSE - Inspector, Technician, Engineer, Manager
- Maintenance & Trades - Technician, Engineer, Manager
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- HR & Finance
- Customer Service & Admin
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing
'A' level/Higher or equivalent