We're looking for a talented Recruitment Consultant.
We want to recruit someone with a demonstrable background in making outbound sales calls.
If that's you then you could be exactly what they're looking for, even if you've got limited work experience but have recently graduated in a relevant or related field.
Reporting to the Director and based in the company's Coventry office, as the Recruitment Consultant you will be primarily accountable for running a recruitment desk based on a geographical or skills split.
In the job you'll be tasked with the following:
- Approach candidates
- Win new business with clients
- Support candidates with their CV's
- Write adverts for the jobs you're recruiting
- Exceeding sales targets
The standard working hours for this position are 9-5, Monday to Friday.
The ideal candidate for this Recruitment Consultant role will have relevant experience of making outbound sales calls.
You'll also need experience of:
- Marketing yourself to a number of new clients
- Working in a fast-paced industry
- Managing many tasks with the highest level of professionalism
- Communicating with stakeholders at all levels
- Negotiating with clients
- Email marketing
In addition, you'll need the following:
- Excellent computer skills
- A flair for organising your day
- Self-assurance and be approachable
The ideal person for the role will be the following:
- Able to drive
- Work from the office in Coventry
- Open to working in a new way
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
And if you're a recent graduate with a degree in a relevant or related field but minus the experience, we still want to hear from you.
You will also need a full driving licence for this role. Please do not apply if you do not have one.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Recruitment Consultant, Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Business Development Executive or as a Sales Executive.
Basic salary: £17,000 - £22,000 per annum
Bonus: A personal bonus of up to £12,000 per annum is also available if you hit your targets
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, increasing with time served
- Onsite parking
- Excellent commission structure, offering 35% on anything above targets
We are a growing recruitment business, working across several sectors, and as a business, we've been around since 2017.
We're a great company to work for. People join us for many reasons, such as they:
- Get to work within a friendly environment
- Are given fantastic progression opportunities
- Offer unrivalled career development
We work continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive culture. They welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Interested? If you think you're right for this Recruitment Consultant role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Recruitment Sales