SEMH Learning Support Assistants needed for a special education needs school in Darlington covering an age range from 2 to 18 years of age.
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge?
Are you experienced working with SEMH and have you worked in a special needs school?
Are you resilient and looking for a full time position?
A SEMH LSA / Social, Emotional and Mental Health Learning Support Assistant is required for long term supply cover in a SEMH school in Darlington.
The role requires someone who has had extensive experience working with SEMH and someone who can work full time.
Someone who is comfortable working with primary or secondary would be beneficial.
The school has an excellent reputation and is a great place to work; the staff are welcoming, friendly and supportive of one another.
The ideal SEMH LSA / Social, Emotional and Mental Health Learning Support Assistant will have:
- Extensive SEMH experience
- Positive approach to supporting students
- The ability to build good relationships with the staff and pupils
- Fantastic behavior management skills
- An enhanced DBS on the update service
In return the successful SEMH LSA will receive:
- A great rate of pay
- Fantastic prospects of further long term work
- A high level of support provided by your dedicated SEND consultant
- The opportunity to make a genuine difference
Hello Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people and we take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing, referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
If you are a recent graduate who believes this is the perfect role for them, we would love to hear from you!
Apply today by sending an updated CV.
Permanent, On a daily basis
- Industry Sector Education