Registered Children's Home Manager
£35,900 rising to £40,000 Plus Bonus package
Are you a talented Registered Manager looking for a change in order to develop your career with an organisation whose key values are parallel with your own? Or perhaps you are a Deputy Manager ready for progression with the proven experience of supporting the management of a residential service for Children and Young People?
At Spirit, we work with individuals to help them achieve their full potential and understand that securing the right opportunity is more than matching a vacancy with current experience so we want to talk to you.
Our client is working closely with us to recruit a Registered Manager, an individual who wants to enable, inspire and develop an outstanding home for children and young people in accordance with The Children’s Home Regulations 2015 and Quality Standard’s for Children’s Homes.
This position is within a very settled 4 bed residential home for young people who live there for a number of reasons to include neglect and trauma, they need care, understanding, support and stability so they are able to confidently take their next step in life. The current staffing team is made up of qualified and experienced support workers, seniors and shift leaders.
The company are passionate about the provision of creative and ambitious opportunities for the young people in their care to recover and develop a sense of hope and aspiration where previously there was little.
Why choose our client?
- Excellent reputation for delivering quality services
- Being part of a valued team where people’s contributions count
- Exceptional training, development and progression opportunities
- Prospective Registered Managers will already hold a Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Residential Childcare
- Relevant experience of supervising staff with a Children’s Residential setting
- Comprehensive knowledge of Ofsted Regulations
- Full UK Driving License
If you feel you are ready for the next step in your career, please forward a copy of your updated CV via the APPLY Button or where directed. We look forward to hearing from you.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Social Services