Are you an Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer?
Do you have experience working within a food environment?
If so, I want to hear from you!
We are looking for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bias) to join our world class food production facility in West Yorkshire. You will mainly be working on reactive breakdowns as well as creating PPM schedules within appropriate timescales. You must be fully training Electrically, fault finding with PLC’s, with experience working on panels, sensors, inverters. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic and engaged, with no problem too big!
- Drive efficiency and improvements across site
- PLC fault finding
- Working closely with 11 other Engineers on the team
- Work towards minimising maintenance costs
- Deal with emergency and unplanned repairs
- Ensuring all Health and Safety procedures are in place
- Reporting to team Supervisors/Managers for shift hand over
You must be a time served Apprentice as a minimum, but ideally have an HNC in a relevant Engineering field. We are looking for someone who is able to demonstrate experience within a food manufacturing environment.
If you’re interested in this Maintenance Engineer position or any other Maintenance Engineer roles across North Yorkshire, please get in touch with Courtney Vaulter at Stirling Warrington Recruitment on 07961499319.
***We also offer a referral scheme, if you refer an Engineer to us and they are placed through us and not already on our system you will receive £250!***
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities