Our client is a well-established print business based on Halesfield Industrial Park, they are a long-standing company who offer great development opportunities including professional NVQ’s and a clear career pathway. They produce products for their own client base varying from brochures to large format digital printing.
To place printed product or inserts onto a Binding line to enable the product to be produced as efficiently as possible. To stack down the finished product as per the customer requirements. To assist the Operator with work organisation – ensuring required resources are ready for production.
- To collect the correct packaging materials / printed matter according to the job requirements in line with the Number 1 Machine Operators instructions
- To unload palletised printed products onto a finishing line in a quick and efficient manner
- To dispose of packaging/pallets to the designated area or the correct recycling facility, emptying the bins and general waste into their designated space.
- To create finished work meeting all the customers requirements with zero defects / spoilage
- To ensure the correct work is loaded up on the stream feeders, and raise any issues with the Number 1 Print Finishing Operative
- To ensure all work areas are left clean and tidy, especially at the end of each shift ready for oncoming shift staff
- Workers must have good verbal communication skills as they will discuss duties with the number 1 operator throughout their shift
- Be able to identify quality issues with finished products
- Being up to date with health and safety requirements
- Count product volume accurately
- Experience within a binding setting / environment (desirable)
- Happy to work in a hands-on environment (desirable)
The shift pattern is on a continental basis, in total you will do 6 night shifts and 6 day shifts within a 28 day cycle – the average amount of hours worked per week is 36 hours. This is a full-time and permanent role.
Excellent benefits including ongoing training and development with the opportunity to gain professional qualifications, on site secure parking, company pension, private healthcare scheme, access to a private company canteen serving hot and cold food.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing