KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability Sectors
Job Title: Learner Engagement Officer
Salary: up to £28,000 (Depending on experience)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Duties / Responsibilities:
- You will act as the first point of contact, to progress learner leads and enquiries, through to a successful enrolment onto our clients AEB funded programmes.
- Work towards KPI’s and targets based on learner engagement, referral and enrolment.
- Provide information, advice and guidance to learners on suitable opportunities.
- Complete documentation accurately, ensuring that all paperwork meets compliance standards.
- Support and refer clients where necessary to relevant, alternative programmes
- Work closely with other members of the enrolment team and support with stakeholder management as needed
- Support our client with their AEB provision.
- Must hold solid experience within an outbound, telesales role.
- Must have experience of working with a target driven environment.
- Ideally have experience of working within a similar role; engaging with individuals to recruit onto training programmes.
- Ideally hold an IAG Level 3 (or above) - though this is not essential.
- Knowledge of Adult Education Budget would be advantageous.
- Strong communication skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to take initiative.
- Good IT skills and knowledge of databases
- Highly organised and able to manage own workload effectively
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education