We are pleased to announce a new vacancy for an Associate Dentist to join a friendly dental practice based in Sandhurst, Surrey.
The practice is looking for someone who is constantly looking to develop and improve, to share knowledge, and focused on delivering the best patient care.
About the role:
- Excellent Private potential with an estimated Private Gross for 3 days per week of £7,000 !!!
- Rate of £11-12+ per UDA depending on experience
- Flexible UDA Target
- 12 months maternity cover from Jan 22, with option to go permanent
- Full Time or Part Time Position up to 4 days per week!!!
- Flexible working hours
- 50% Split on Private
- Lots of Fillings, Crowns & Bridges performed Privately
- Fully inherited Patient List!
- Excellent facilities which are very well equipped (please find further info below)
- Modern Mixed Practice with 4 surgeries!
- Well established with years of experience!
- A modern, friendly working environment with spacious rooms, well-lit and well ventilated rooms, Belmont chairs
- Ongoing development and career opportunities
- Longstanding and friendly team with Implantologist once a week, Hygienist , 5 nurses on site, a PM and Deputy Manager
- Good management systems including Ismile system
- Fully digital practice with Digital X rays, OPG CT scanner Rotary Endo Implant motor and more !
- High range of treatments such as of Invisalign, White Fillings, same-day crowns, dental implants and professional teeth whitening, alongside teeth straightening by Invisalign and advanced dental hygiene treatments.
- Car park available in 5 min walk
- Come and Join us !
If you are interested in the above position, or any other roles across the UK, please feel free to contact us at any time.
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Anna via [email protected]
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 9129 803 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing