We are pleased to announce a new vacancy for a Qualified Dental Nurse to join a friendly and efficient dental practice based in Marylebone.
The practice is looking for someone who is constantly looking to develop and improve, to share knowledge, and focused on delivering the best patient care.
About the role:
- Full time position available (Monday to Friday)
- Working hours are: 8.30am-5.30pm
- Private only practice
- £26,000 Annual salary
- Ongoing development and career opportunities
- Working alongside the Endodontics 2 days per week
- Fully Funded CPD training, GDC registration, DBS and professional indemnity
- A modern, friendly working environment
- Great employment benefits!
- GDC Registration
- Previous endodontic experience would be desired
- SOE/R4 experience preferred
- Ensure CQC requirements are met
- Update patient records
- Set up decontamination of instruments
- Provide clinical chair-side support to dentists
- Undertake some reception duties
- Personable, positive and enthusiastic with a great customer focus
- Strong communication skills
- Provide excellent patient care
If you are interested in the above position, or any other roles across the UK, please feel free to contact us at any time.
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Lily via [email protected]
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 02039129805 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing