Job Title: Employment Advisor/Coach
Location: Wolverhampton - Must be flexible with travel
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 (Depending on experience) + benefits
Type: Full Time, Permanent
An exciting opportunity awaits a motivated and engaging individual who is looking to support the wider community and lower unemployment rates.
- Manage a caseload of unemployed individuals, to achieve sustainable employment, through job search support, IAG, support with self employment and re-training.
- Design and deliver a range of employability and personal development interventions on both a 1:1 and group basis.
- Engage, motivate and identify any barriers to gaining work.
- Carry out assessments to identify needs and aspirations of individuals on your caseload.
- Create and deliver presentations based on contract performance to local stakeholders.
- Create tailored action plans for each member of your caseload, ensuring timely and positive outcomes.
- Conduct reverse marketing campaigns to generate employment opportunities for your caseload.
- Work towards and achieve targets and KPI's, to include (but not limited to): quality assurance; equality & diversity; participant engagement and retention; positive outcomes etc.
- Completing all necessary paperwork in line with compliance and quality standards.
- Hold or be willing to work towards IAG Level 5.
- Must have experience of coaching and supporting the unemployed in to employment, self-employment or further education/training.
- Experience of delivering 1:1's, IAG and reviews - as well as implementing suitable employability/job search techniques.
- Proven experience of meeting KPI targets.
- IT literate.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Secondary School or equivalent