Learning Disabilities Support Worker
in Clacton & Colchester
£10.00 - £10.50 per hour
As a Support Worker with Allied you will be playing a fundamental part in improving vulnerable people’s lives.
You will be supporting customers who have learning and/or a physical disability with their day to day lives; enabling them to maintain their independence in their own homes.
What we offer:
- Full time hours
- Guaranteed hours available
- Require to work Alternate weekends
- Paid Uniform & PPE
- Free Care Certificate training
- Career development opportunities
- Carer of the month awards
- Free DBS
- £500 bonus for every refer a friend you refer*
- Weekly Pay
- Fully funded qualifications
We know that enabling people to continue living in the place they feel most comfortable can help them enjoy healthier, more fulfilling lives.
Responsibilities of a Support Worker vary depending on our customers’ needs and requirements but you should expect to support with the following:
- Providing personal care – Washing, bathing, toileting
- Preparation of meals
- Support with medication
- Light domestic duties
- Visits out into the community-shopping and leisure.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing