Are you a Level 2 or above Teaching Assistant?
Do you have experience in supporting young pupils aged between 3-11 years old?
If yes, Hello Education would love to hear from you!
We are currently recruiting enthusiastic and passionate Teaching Assistants (TA) to support within our schools based in Middlesbrough until the end of the academic year. This is an exciting time to join a successful and ever growing supportive organization who are dedicated to their schools and team.
Our schools are looking for friendly and outgoing Teaching Assistants who can quickly integrate into their team - all who share the same genuine desire to have a positive impact on a child’s education.
Ideally, the Teaching Assistant will have recent experience supporting all primary ages and SEN pupils including Autism as classes are of mixed abilities.
Full and part time roles are available to suit all.
The successful Teaching Assistant will have the following:
- Level 2 or above Teaching Assistant qualification (an equivalent)
- At least 6 months experience working with children aged between 2-11 year’s old
- Great communication skills
- Be reliable, hardworking and patient
- Enhanced DBS on the update service (willing to obtain)
In return, Hello Education can offer;
- Market leading pay scale for all employees
- Friendly and dedicated consultants who provide round the clock support in your new role
- ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
Hello Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people and we take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing, referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
If you are a Teaching Assistant, who believes this is the perfect role for them, we would love to hear from you!
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education