We are pleased to announce a New Vacancy for Private Associate Dentist to join a friendly and welcoming Fully Private Dental Practice in Hereford.
The practice is looking for someone who is constantly looking to develop and improve, to share knowledge, and focused on delivering the best patient care.
About the Role:
- Full List of Private Patients to Inherit – Both Fee Per Item and Practice Plan!
- Flexible Working Days and Hours to suit your schedule
- Excellent and Proven Private Earnings!
- Full Clinical Freedom for All Associates in Situ!
- Specialist Treatments Offered On Site: Implants, Orthodontics and Facial Aesthetics!
- Fantastic Reputation in the Local Area and Excellent Online Reviews!
- Support from Longstanding Practice Manager and Experienced and Trained Dental Nurses
- Excellent facilities which are very well equipped (please find further info below)
- Fully Private Dental Practice
- Modern, Well Presented and Maintained Practice, Newly Renovated Throughout
- Well established Practice with 40+ years servicing the local area
- Friendly working environment with spacious, well-lit and well ventilated rooms
- Ongoing Career Development Opportunities – Practice actively encourage further courses and are happy to promote any Special Interests!
- Longstanding and friendly team with an excellent work ethic and atmosphere
- Good management systems and excellent clinical support offered on site
- Experienced Associates to assist with complex cases!
- Fully Digital Practice with State of the Art Equipment including Digital X rays, SOE Software, modern IT Systems for simplicity and speed!
- Close by to local Transport Links including train and bus as well as an onsite car park!
- Come and Join us!
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Liam via [email protected]
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 9129 806 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing