KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Contract Manager - AEB
Location: Home/Field based - Must be flexible with travel
Salary: up to £44,500 (including car allowance)
Type: Full time, Permanent
- Manage, monitor and oversee the performance of our client’s AEB and DfE contracts; while upholding quality standards and outcomes.
- Manage and monitor performance, in-particular learner retention, progress, reviews and successful completions.
- Coordinate and analyse various data; financial / performance.
- Support with the creation of presentations/proposals and implementation of new contracts.
- Work closely with the Compliance team to gain learner journey information, to ensure trends can be analysed for each contractual region for both direct delivery and partners.
- Review partner withdrawals, working to identify in-month liabilities to reduce risk to overall contract performance.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders, creating and upholding delivery standards.
- Must have experience of working within a similar Contract Management position, across adult education or commercial funding.
- Must possess a sound understanding of Adult Education Budget and Bootcamp funding streams.
- Must have experience of analysing financial and non-financial data.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal – ability to communicate with individuals at all levels.
- Full, clean, UK driving licence with own vehicle
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Secondary School or equivalent