KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Learning Support Tutor
Location: North Essex / East Anglia - Home/Field based (Must be flexible with travel)
Salary: £26,500 - £28,500 (Depending on experience)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + more
Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Devise and deliver engaging and motivational additional learning sessions on a 1:1 or group basis to learners undertaking various Apprenticeship programmes (mixture of Face to Face and Remote delivery)
- Deliver additional English and Maths support sessions as required.
- Work closely with Assessor's to support learners to achieve their highest potential.
- Work closely with learners and delivery staff, to ensure pastoral support is provided where necessary.
- Ensure that all compliance measured are met and in line with ESFA funding rules.
- Must hold a recognised Teaching qualification at Level 3 or above (e.g. PGCE/PTLLS)
- Must hold own Functional Skills in Maths and English at Level 2 (or equivalent).
- Confident to support learners with additional Maths and English sessions.
- Full, clean UK driving licence and access to own vehicle.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education