We are pleased to announce a new vacancy for a Lead Dental Nurse to join a friendly an dental practice based in Hampton Hill.
About the role:
- Excellent rate of £14 per hour
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday
- Indemnity and CPD costs covered
- Maintain impeccable standards of hygiene and cross infection control, according to the latest guidelines and following practice procedures and policy.
- Maintain Registration and comply with all GDC requirements.
- Build trusting and caring relationships with all patients, and take all reasonable steps to ensure their comfort and retain them as a client.
- Assist the clinical team and reception team in gaining acceptance for treatment plans from clients and support the practice in gaining testimonials and referrals from clients
- Ongoing development and career opportunities
- A modern, friendly working environment
- Excellent facilities which is very well equipped (please find further info below)
- Brilliant rated Mixed Dental Practice with 4 surgeries
- Longstanding but young team with a super friendly and supportive PM
- Independent practice with Low staff turnover
- Fully digital practice including latest technology such as: Intra Oral Cameras with 40inch screens, Dentally system, Rotary Endo – Sendoline, Digital X Rays
- Employee Benefits, bonus scheme, life assurance, sick pay and Pension Scheme
- Great reviews, patients are well maintained and very well looked after
- Great employment benefits!
- Great clinical structure with the freedom you need
- Full support on site from experienced team
- Confident leading a team
- GDC Registered
- Preferred SOE/R4 experience
- Ensure CQC requirements are met and manage audits
- Oversee reception and staff rotas
- Update patient records
- Set up decontamination of instruments
- Provide clinical chair-side support to dentists
- Undertake some reception duties
- Personable, positive and enthusiastic with a great customer focus
If you are interested in the above position, or any other roles across the UK, please feel free to contact us at any time.
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Ben via [email protected]
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 02039129801 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing