Starting immediately, Hello Education are looking to recruit dedicated and hardworking Nursery Assistants to work within a Nursery based in Darlington. The role will require the successful applicants to work as part of a wider team providing daily care to children aged from 1 – 5 years old.
Applicants must have an enhanced DBS on the update service and able to start immediately.
Ideally, we are looking for Nursery Assistants who have recently worked within a nursery setting or previously supported pupils aged below 5 years.
The successful Nursery Assistant will have the following;
- Level 2 or above Childcare qualification (or equivalent)
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Recently working with children aged between 1-5 years old
- Great communication skills
- Reliable and enthusiastic
- Enhanced DBS on the update service
In return, Hello Education can offer;
- Market leading pay scale for all employees
- Friendly and dedicated consultants who provide round the clock support in your new role
- ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
Hello Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people and we take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing, referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
If you are a Nursery Assistant, Hello Education would love to hear from you! Apply today by sending your updated CV
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education