We are recruiting on behalf of our client based in Wolverhampton who are looking to recruit a commercial manager to join their busy site.
Our client are an engineering firm that specialises in tube manipulation, sheet metal and fabrication and have been established for many years.
This is a varied role which will report directly to the MD.
Main duties consist of:
- The management of commercial activities
- To create and execute a sales and marketing strategy for the business
- Develop and implement a brand strategy
- Nourish current customer accounts whilst development new business
- Provide customer support
- Manage cash flows
- Facilitate the credit control
- Educated to degree level would be an advantage
- Experience within a similar role would be desirable - gained from an engineering industry or similar second-tier supplier b2b sales
- Must have the ability to develop business relationships
- Must be data driven and make decisions based on evidence
- Exceptional presentation and interpersonal skills
This role is a permanent position.
Hours of work are 07:30-16:00 Monday to Thursday and finish at 15:00 each Friday.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing
Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)