KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Data and Funding Manager
Location: Office based in Rugby
Salary: £21,000 - £28,000 (Dependent upon experience)
Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Ensure all data and funding processes are effectively implemented across the educational department.
- Ensuring maximum drawdown is claimed.
- Generation and analysis of reports.
- Reviewing of current processes, seeking improvements whilst initiating efficiency and maximising all funding and data management.
- Proven experience of working within a similar role, managing data and funding within an educational environment.
- Must hold an NVQ Level 2 in Business Administration (or equivalent).
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical and presentation skills
- Experience of using reporting tools and working with complex data.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education