Out of School Playworker/Leader needed for a school in North Tyneside
- Are you motivated, fun and friendly?
- Have you got experience of working with children?
- Do you want a rewarding career?
A welcoming and warming school in North Tyneside are looking for a dynamic, energetic and well organised individual to work in the out of hours School club.
The candidate will be expected to ensure all children are safe and feel secure in the provision with consistent support to a high standard. Moreover, duties will include making/serving food, organising play areas/activities, creating a fun and stimulating environment, engaging children and encouraging independence, self-esteem and caring behaviour. You may also be required to support individual pupils or small groups as required.
You will work collaboratively with a positive staff team, a supportive governing body and, above all, engaging children.
The position is 16 hours plus one hour per week planning, and the shifts are 3pm-6pm.
To be part of this team you will ideally need to have:
- A Level 2/3 Qualification or a minimum of 6 months experience in a school
- Experience working with primary aged students
- Experience supporting children on a 1-2-1 basis
- Experience of supporting children with complex needs
- Experience of working in a complex setting
- Be hardworking and professional at all times
- A fun, creative and trustworthy personality
In return you will enjoy:
- A great rate of pay
- Join a lovely team of staff
- The opportunity to choose when you want to work or take holidays
- A dedicated team of consultants with years of experience and knowledge of the industry
To find out more please contact Rhianna from Hello Education on 0191 691 5007 or email [email protected]
Temporary, Part Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year