Role: Account Manager – Large Format Print
Hours: 8.30-5.00 Office based.
Holidays: 31 including bank holidays.
My client are a full service large format print and exhibition services provider. They have an enviable client list from blue-chips to small, owner managed agencies, and everything in between. They produce everything from large format printed boards, banners and signs to exhibition stands and all manner of visual marketing materials and POS.
They are looking for an experienced candidate who will have a very varied role. The role will be responsible for the day-to-day functions within a small office including estimating, quotes, reports, customer service, suppliers and regular communication with the production team as well as managing a couple of more junior staff members.
They will be extremely well organised, methodical and be able to manage a workload and priorities well under pressure. There will be lots of opportunity for the successful candidate to progress and develop within the role surrounded by a friendly, likeable and highly experienced team!
- Must have experience within Large Format / Signage / POS industry.
- Great team player and possess the ability to lead team members and manage workload across the team.
- Ability to support and develop team members in their development.
- Highly commercially aware.
- The highest levels of customer service mindset.
- Experience of estimating / sales process.
- Experience of leading a team.
- Experience within or closely related to the print industry.
- Systems / IT literate. (Although full training will be provided on our system)
If you have the relevant Operations / Account Management experience for this role, please get in touch with your up to date CV by applying within!
Operations Manager, Account Manager, Account Exec, Account Executive, Operations, Scheduling, Production, Estimator, Account Handler, Account Coordinator, Project Coordinator
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Media, New Media, Creative