Our client is a leading global name in print production. Due to continued growth in the uk and europe they are looking for a new UK based account manager.
We are seeking an experienced Account Success Manager to drive press performance in a specific customer’s production workflow to ensure customer success in UK and Ireland region. In this role you will be responsible for customer productivity while working closely with the different functions to drive faster and better outcomes for the customer.
- Work closely with customers to improve the overall level of utilization of a Nanographic Press – insuring customer satisfaction and success
- Work with the customer to assist in the selection of work and production best suited to the press with the objective to build the volume of pages produced - ensure the companies promise by delivering the value proposition (applications, quality and productivity)
- Guide the customer as they ramp upthe new press, and develop its use throughout the PLC
- Be the focal point in front of the customer : building up trust with the customer and providing transparency on project progress
- Work closely with the field service engineer and with the global service operation. Facilitate clear and accurate communication to achieve faster and better outcomes for the customer
- Support with pre-sales activities in the region such as demonstrations and sample handling
- Experience with E2E printing production environment, with in depth understanding of the production floor
- Detailed understanding of customer applications
- Experience in project management
- Capability to work in a complex environment with multiple external and internal stakeholders (customer, service, business) - Ability to work in a governance model with multiple functions to achieve success
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing