A well-equipped SEN school in Wandsworth is looking for a Special Needs Teacher (SEN Teacher) to join their nurturing setting from September 2022. As a Special Needs Teacher (SEN Teacher) you will be leading the learning of pupils who have social, emotional, and mental health needs inclusive of depression, anxiety, trauma, psychosis, and OCD. Your lessons will integrate a range of approaches to encourage optimal engagement. Your pupils respond well with practitioners who exhibit empathy and patience.
- £160-£220 per day (dependent on experience and qualifications)
- Long-term, full-time
- September 2022 start
- Can interview/trial immediately
- Great transport links and parking available
The successful Special Needs Teacher / SEN Teacher will have:
- Good SEN knowledge and experience, especially with social, emotional and mental health needs inclusive of depression, anxiety, trauma, psychosis, and OCD
- QTS and a valid Enhanced DBS
- Good references
If this sounds like you, please apply with your CV today!
COVID-19 Notice - We will not be interviewing candidates face-to-face; we will instead be interviewing via video link where possible or speaking via phone call. Vetting procedures will be carried out online.
UCM Education specialises in placing teachers and support staff in schools and nurseries throughout the UK. Due to the number of applications we receive for job posts, we cannot contact all unsuccessful applicants. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year