A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced Estate Agent Sales Negotiator to join a market leading, thriving sales and lettings Estate Agent. This exceptional brand is highly regarding in the local area and is a well respected multi branch independent brand. My client is looking for an experienced negotiator to join a high performing team and progress their career.
The successful Estate Agent Senior Sales Negotiator will have at least 12 month industry experience, be impeccably well presented, have incredible written and verbal communication skills and more importantly a drive and hunger to succeed and progress within the Estate Agency industry.
The Estate Agent Sales Negotiator will be an existing Sales Negotiator looking to join a fantastic company such as this.
Within this role the Estate Agent Sales Negotiator will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with both vendor and purchaser, booking viewings, generating market appraisals, conducting viewings, negotiating the sale and some sales progression.
Estate Agent Sales Negotiator – Experience Needed
- Previous Estate Agent Sales Negotiator experience is essential
- You will have strong communication skills with excellent interpersonal skills
- You will have solid IT skills and experience of using Estate Agency CRM systems
- Negotiation skills and a natural sales ability is key
- You will be well spoken and well presented
- You will be target driven and ambitious
- You will have excellent organisational skills and punctuality is of upmost importance
Estate Agent Sales Negotiator – Benefits
- A basic of up to £21,000
- Uncapped commission, realistic OTE of £26,000
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Parking on site
- Company pension scheme
- Only working 1 in 3 Saturdays
This is a great opportunity for a passionate Estate Agent Senior Sales Negotiator eager to join a market leading brand.
Magnus James is a national specialist recruit for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
In order to discuss this vacancy and all other vacancies that we have in the property sector, please contact Magnus James on 01285 861896
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Basic up to 21k and OTE of 26k
- Industry Sector Property