A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced Sales Negotiator to join this independently owned and run Estate Agency brands in Coventry. My clients have an strong local reputation, along with a supportive and friendly working environment and are therefore looking for a diligent and hard working office based Sales negotiator to join their team.
The successful Estate Agent Sales Negotiator will have at least 6 months industry experience, be extremely well presented, have excellent written and verbal communication skills and more importantly a passion to learn and succeed within the Estate Agency industry.
With this role the Sales Negotiator will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with both vendor and purchaser, booking viewings, generating market appraisals, gaining viewing feedback, marketing new properties and progressing the sale to completion.
Estate Agent Sales Negotiator – Experience Needed
- Previous Estate Agent Sales Negotiator experience is ideal
- You will have strong communication skills with excellent interpersonal skills
- You will have solid IT skills and experience of using Estate Agency CRM systems
- Negotiation skills and a natural sales ability is key
- You will be well spoken and well presented
- You will be target driven and ambitious
- You will have excellent organisational skills and punctuality is of upmost importance
Estate Agent Sales Negotiator – Benefits
- A basic of up to £20,000 plus uncapped commission
- Overall OTE of £25,000
- Company pension scheme
- 5 days working week
- Opportunity to learn from an excellent manager
This is a great opportunity for a passionate Estate Agent Sales Negotiator eager to join a fantastic organisation.
Magnus James is a specialist recruiter for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
In order to discuss this vacancy and all other vacancies that we have in the property sector, please contact Magnus James on 01285 861896
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Basic up to £20,000 plus commission
- Industry Sector Property